Please join us on Monday, August 1, 2022 for the Second Annual FabGolf Outing. Building off the momentum of last year's event, we will be adding new opportunities and experiences to the day and will, again, limit the number of players to keep play brisk.
Because of your support, FabGolf:
- Exposed over 50 urban youth to the game of golf.
- Connected 10 adults with developmental disabilities to golf.
- Helped youth understand about 14 golf related careers
- Funded over 160 Hours of course time
- Engaged youth all winter long with golf
- Joined the PGA Junior League allowing our golfers to compete in match play events starting this spring
- Enabled Orlando to receive his PGA Coaching Certification and complete is Colour Path instructional training
- Created countless friendships!
We hope you are available on August 1 and will join us at Wanumetonomy. We plan to have a golf clinic in the morning, boxed lunches followed by 18 holes of golf, and a celebratory cocktail reception following play.
To reserve your spot or your foursome for the tournament, please reach out to Charles Kehres, 508-454-7858 or email@example.com. I hope you will be able to join us again this year. It was such a great day last year and here's hoping for yet another beautiful August day.
Also, please consider stepping in as a sponsor allowing us to put more resources towards our expanding programs. Sponsorship opportunities include:
Tee/Hole Sponsor with Foursome Reservation – $300
Tee/Hole Sponsor – $500
Prize Sponsor – $TBD
Lunch Sponsor – $2,000
Cocktail Sponsor – $2,000
Hors d'oeuvres Sponsor – $2,000
Title Tournament Sponsor includes Foursome and Lunch and Cocktail Party naming – $15,000
Thanks for your consideration. We look forward to hearing from you,